Call for Student Participation in the 2023-2024 CFA Research Challenge Competition
If you are a team player, if you are interested in company valuation and financial analysis, if you want to learn more about these topics and meet very successful business and finance professionals in Turkey and compete against teams from other Turkish universities with a chance to compete globally and if you would like to participate in 2023-2024 CFA Institute Research Challenge competition representing Yeditepe University, please contact Sema Dube via email at email@example.com along with your name, student number, cgpa and your current transcript. Eligibility Requirements are below.
- The student should NOT have participated in the CFA Institute Research Challenge before.
- The student should currently be doing a Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD Degree at Yeditepe.
- The student should have successfully completed courses in business finance or principles of finance or corporate finance or financial management.
- The student should not be graduating before June 2024.
- The student should NOT have worked or be working at a role that includes investment decision-making process such as portfolio management, financial advisory, analyst. Having a SHORT-TERM internship does not prevent the student from participating.
The Challenge competition will start during Fall 2023. The subject company that will be analyzed and valued is CCI (Coca Cola Icecek)!
- Informative sessions (Bootcamp, seminars etc.)
- Kick-Off Meeting
- Report Submission (The reports in English)
- Local Final Competition (Presentations in English)
- Sub-Regional Competition
- Semi-Regional Competition
- Regional Competition
- Global Competition
Detailed Information about the CFA Institute Research Challenge: