The International Relations (French) Master's Degree Program is based on the concept of perceiving and scrutinizing political and international events.
The aim of the program is to enable students to analyze the international system by blending knowledge gained at the undergraduate level within a multidisciplinary perspective.
That our program is in French, which maintains its importance in public institutions and the private sector, is a distinctive element.
The content of our program is based on the "Institut d'Etudes Politiques" (IEP) model in the higher education system in France.
Our students have the opportunity to specialize in various subjects through different course options. Students who have successfully completed their courses at the end of an academic year will be awarded a master's degree after successfully preparing their master's thesis.
Our program allows students to develop their academic career while educating international relations specialists with multidisciplinary thinking skills.
|Head of the Department:||Asst. Prof. Gökçe Bayındır Goularas|
|Coordinator:||Asst. Prof. Işıl Zeynep Turkan İpek|
|Telephone:||0216 578 00 00 / 2647|
|E-mail:||email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org|
Required Documents for Final Registration
- Bachelor diploma original and photocopy
- Original or photocopy of the undergraduate transcript
- ALES results document
- Language exemption certificate
- Diploma equivalence certificate for TC citizens who graduated abroad
- Birth certificate and photocopy
- Certificate of residence (from resident or e-government issue)
- 2 passport size photos
- Original military service document (photocopy of release certificate for military service personnel)