- Uslu, L, Ç. and Özçam A. (2013) ‘Türkiye Cumhuriyet Merkez Bankası (TCMB) için Uyarlanmış bir Taylor Kuralı’, 17.Türkiye Ekonomi Kurumu (TEK) Ulusal Konferansı, Erzurum, Türkiye, 24-25.
- Özçam, A. (2014) ‘Should Before or After-Tax Equilibria Point Elasticities be Calculated When the Laffer Effect is Considered in a Micro Market’, Journal of Economic Studies, 41(6), 754-770.
- Özçam, A. and Karadeniz, E. (2012) ‘The Determinants of the Growth Expectations of Turkish Entrepreneurs in the Way up the Entrepreneurial Ladder Using Ordinal Logistic Model (OLM)’, International Journal of Economic Perspectives, 6(2). (This paper was also presented at the 9th International Entrepreneurship Forum in 16-18 Sept, 2009, University of Essex and Sabancı University, Istanbul.)
- Özçam, A. and Özçam, S, D. (2012) ‘The Theory of Index Numbers, and Application to Turkish Automobile Industry’, 7th Annual International Symposium on Economic Theory, Policy and Applications, Athens, Greece.
- Özçam, A. and Özçam, S, D. (2012) ‘A Literature Review on Formulation and Econometric Estimation of Models of Consumer Demand for Automobiles’, Dokuz Eylül Üniversitesi Dergisi, 27(1), 97-132.
- Özçam, A., Alhat, M. (2012) ‘Piyasa Yapısı, Teknolojinin Getirisi ve AR-GE Harcamaları’, Teknik Değişimin Ekonomisi ve Yönetimi, Editor: M. Atilla ÖNER, Pan Yayıncılık.
- Özçam, A. (2012) ‘The Public Policy Implications of the Persistence of Monopoly versus a Duopolistic Market’, Boğaziçi University Journal, 26(1),
- Özçam, A. (2009) ‘A Consumer Demand Curve Taking the Exploitation Effect into Account under the Monopolistic Behavior’, Marmara Üniversitesi İ.İ.B.F. Dergisi, 26(2), 79-97.
- Karadeniz, E., Özçam, A. (2010) ‘The Determinants of the Growth Expectations of the Early-Stage Entrepreneurs (TEA) Using the Ordinal Logistic Model (OLM): The Case of Turkey’, Economic and Business Review, 12(1), 61–84.
- Özçam, A. (2009) ‘The Entropy Estimation and Interpretation of the Inter-sectoral Linkages of the Turkish Economy based on the Leontief Input/Output Model’, Journal of Economic Studies, 36(5), 490-507. (This paper was also presented at the 16th International Input/Output Conference in July 2007, Istanbul Technical University, Istanbul.)
- Özçam, A. (2010) ‘Product Differentiation and Welfare: Comment’, Economic Modeling, 27, 214-216.
- Özçam, A., Judge, G., Bera, A. Yancey, T. (1991) ‘The Risk Properties of a Pre-Test Estimator for Zellner’s Seemingly Unrelated Regression Model’, Tilburg University, Center Discussion Paper, Vol.1991-59.
- Özçam, A. and Judge, J. (1991) ‘Some Risk Results for a Two-Stage Pre-Test Estimator in the Case of Possible Heteroscedasticity’, Journal of Econometrics, 48(3), 355-73,
- Aydoğan, E. T. (2010) 'World Income Inequality during Globalization', Yeditepe University, Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences Working Paper Series.
Aydoğan, E. T. (2010) The Effects of Globalization on World Income Inequality, Lap-Lambert Academic Publishing AG, July 13, 2010.
- Aydoğan, E. T. (2010) Capital Account Convertibility: The Turkish Case, Lap-Lambert Academic Publishing AG, October 26, 2010.
- Huang, V. Z., Nandialath, A., Alsayaghi, A.K., and Karadeniz, E.E. (2013) 'Socio-demographic factors and network configuration among MENA entrepreneurs', International Journal of Emerging Markets, 8(3), 258-281.
- Özçam, A., and Karadeniz E.E. (2012) 'The Determinants of the Growth Expectations of Nascent, Baby and Established Entrepreneurs using Ordinal Logistic Model (OLM): The Case of Turkey', International Journal of Economic Perspective.
- Çetindamar, D., Gupta, V. K., Karadeniz, E.E., and Eğrican, N. (2011) 'What the number tell: the impact of Human, Social, and financial capital on entrepreneurial Entry in Turkey', Entrepreneurship and Regional Development.
- Özdemir, Ö., and Karadeniz, E.E. (2011) 'Investigating the factors affecting total entrepreneurial activities in Turkey', METU Studies in Development, 38 (December), 275-290.
- Karadeniz, E.E., and Özçam, A. (2010) 'The Determinants of the Growth Expectations of the Early-Stage Entrepreneurs (TEA) using the Ordinal Logistic Model (OLM): The Case of Turkey', Journal of Economic and Business Review, 12(1), 61.
- Karadeniz, E.E., and Özdemir, Ö. (2009) 'Entrepreneurial Activities in Turkey: An International Comparison Using GEM Data', Bogaziçi Journal: Review of Social, Economic and Administrative Studies, 23(1-2).
- Karadeniz, E.E, and Özdemir, Ö. (2009) 'Entrepreneurship in Turkey and Developing countries: a comparison of Activities, Characteristics, Motivation and Environment for Entrepreneurship', Management of International Business and Economic Systems (MIBES), 3(1).
- Karadeniz, E. E. (2008). Entrepreneurial Economy in Turkey, Yalın Yayıncılık, Istanbul
- Ketenci, N. (2013) 'The Feldstein-Horioka Puzzle in groupings of OECD members: a panel approach', Research in Economics, 67(1), 76-87, Elsevier.
- Uz, İ., and Ketenci, N. (2013) 'CURRENT ACCOUNT AND RELATIVE PRICES: Are there any cointegration relationships in the presence of Structural Breaks in Emerging Economies?', The Journal of International Trade and Economic Development, (SSCI), 22(4), 536-561, Taylor&Francis.
- Ketenci, N. (2012) 'The Feldstein –Horioka Puzzle and Structural Breaks: Evidence from EU Members', Economic Modelling, (SSCI), 29(2), 262-270, Elsevier.
Ketenci, N., and Uz, İ. (2011) 'Bilateral and Regional Trade Elasticities of the EU', Empirical Economics, (SSCI), 40(3), 839-854, Springer.
Ketenci, N. (2010) 'Major Determinants of Current Account in Russia', Transition Studies Review, 17(4), 790-806, Springer.
Uz, İ, and Ketenci, N. (2010) 'Current Account and Relative Prices in Developing Economies', International Conference on Trade, Economics and Finance, ICTEF conference 2010. Organised by World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology. Paris, France, Proceeding.
Ketenci, N. (2010) 'Cointegration Analysis of Tourism Demand for Turkey', Applied Econometrics and International Development, 10(2), 87-110.
Ketenci, N., and Uz, İ. (2010) 'Trade in services: the elasticity approach for the case of Turkey', The International Trade Journal, 24(3), 291-297, Taylor&Francis.
Uz, İ., and Ketenci, N. (2010) 'Exchange Rate Determination: Monetary Approach in the New EU Members and Turkey', Applied Economics Letters, (SSCI), 17(10), 963-967, Taylor&Francis.
Ketenci, N. (2009) 'The ARDL Approach to Cointegration Analysis of Tourism Demand in Turkey: with Greece as the substitution destination', Middle East Technical University Studies in Development, 36(2), 363-382.
Ketenci, N., and Uz, İ. (2009) 'Determinants of Current Account in the EU: the Relation between Internal and External Balances', International Conference on Applied Economics, Organised by department of trade, Technological Education Institute of Western Macedonia, Greece, Kastoria. Proceedings.
Ketenci, N., and McCann, P. (2009) 'Regional restructuring and manufacturing firm performance in a Central-Asian transition economy: observations from Kazakhstan', Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, 2(1), 11-21, Springer.
Uz, İ, and Ketenci, N. (2008) 'Panel analysis of the monetary approach to exchange rates: Evidence from ten new EU members and Turkey', Emerging Markets Review, (SSCI), 9(1), 57-69, Elsevier.
Ketenci, N., and Uz, İ. (2007) 'The Energy Markets and the Overall Economy: The Case for Russia and Kazakhstan', Xth ESCAS conference, Ankara, Proceedings.
Shevchik, P., and Shevchik, N. (1999) 'Mathematical model and calculating algorithm of the prospective demand of wheat flour for Kazakhstan regions', Agrarian market’s problems, N3. Almaty.
Shevchik, P., and Shevchik, N. (1999) 'Grain market of Kazakhstan: possibilities and prospects', Agrarian market’s problems, (materials of the scientific-practical conference “Modern agrarian reforms: reality and prospects” July 1998, Almaty), Almaty.
Shevchik, P., Azhihanov, B., and Shevchik, N. (1998) 'Problems and tendencies of the grain market formation in Kazakhstan', Kazak research institute of economy and organization of the agro-industrial complex, Almaty.
Tulegenov, B, and Shevchik, N. (1997) 'Problems of perspective development of the grain industry', Food technology and service (Almaty technological Institute), Almaty.
Shevchik, P., Moldashev, A., and Shevchik, N. (1997) 'Real situation and problems of the grain industry formation in Kazakhstan', Kazak research institute of economy and organization of the agro-industrial complex, Almaty.
- Ketenci, N. (2008) Kazakhstani Enterprises in Transition: The Role of Historical Regional Development in Kazakhstan’s Post-Soviet Economic Transformation. Printed by ibedem-Verlag Germany. Soviet and Post-Soviet Politics and Society. Edited by Dr. Andreas Umland
- Ketenci, N. (2002) Energy in the Caspian Region: Present and Future, (written by Amy Mayers Jaffe, Yelena Kalyuzhnova, Dov Lynch and Robin Sickles. Palgrave) Edited by Assistant of Dr. Yelena Kalyuzhnova
- Altinanahtar, A., and Halicioglu R. F. (2009) 'A dynamic econometric model of suicides in Turkey', The Journal of Socio-Economics, 38(6), 903-907, Atıf Sayısı: 12, Doi: 10.1016/j.socec.2009.05.008
- Altinanahtar, A., Crooker, J., and Kruse, J. (2008) 'Valuing Human Organs: An Application of Contingent Valuation and Bootstrap Econometrics', International Journal of Social Economics, 35(1), 5-14, Atıf Sayısı: 3, Doi: https://doi.org/10.1108/03068290810843800
- Altinanahtar A., and Sarı N. (2012) Frontiers in Suicide Risk: Research, Treatment and Prevention, Bölüm adı:(Determinants of Suicidal Ideation and Behavior, Economic Theories of Suicidal Behavior and the Economics of Prevention) Nova Science Publishers, Editör:J.E. Lavigne , ISBN:978-1-62081-373-7
- nal, N. V. (2011) ‘The Eighteenth and Nineteenth-Century Ottoman Attempts to Catch Up with Europe’, The Middle Eastern Studies, vol. 47(5), 725-756.
- İnal, N. V. (2006) ‘Turkish Development and the Role of Education in the Turkish National Innovation System’, 118th Annual Conference of the European Association for Evolutionary Political Economy, Galatasaray University, İstanbul, November, 2-4, 2006.
- İnal, N. V. (2007) ‘Osmanlı Eğitim Sisteminin Yetersiz Kalan Dönüşümü ve Geciken İktisadi Kalkınma’, The First Economic History Conference, Marmara University, İstanbul, September, 7-8, 2007. (Published in The First Economic History Conference Proceedings – vol. 2, İstanbul Ticaret Odası, Ekonomik ve Sosyal Tarih Yayınları, Yayın No. 2010-67, 2010, 7-33).
- İnal, N. V. (2012) ‘Teknolojik Gelişme Kavramının Büyüme Teorisindeki Gelişimi, Atilla Öner (edt.) Teknik Değişimin Ekonomisi ve Yönetimi, Pan Yayıncılık, İstanbul, 2012, 9-50.
- İnal, N. V., and Akçabelen, A. (2013) ‘Education, Technology and Economic Growth: The Turkish Growth Experience from 1960 to 2009’, İktisat, İşletme ve Finans, 28(322), January 2013, 91-118.
- İnal, N. V. (2012) ‘Türkiye 2023 Yılında Dünyanın On Büyük Ekonomisinden Biri Olabilir mi?’,Doğuş Üniversitesi Dergisi, 13(1), January 2012, 69-87.
- İnal, N. V. (2013) Büyüme Teorisinin Gelişimi ve Türkiye’nin Büyüme Sorunları, Efil Yayınevi, Ankara
- Sevencan, A., and Inal, N. V. (2013) 'Education, Technology and Economic Growth: The Turkish Growth Experience from 1960 to 2009', Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, 28(322), January 2013.
- Akcabelen (Sevencan), A. (2009) 'The Role of Education in Economic Growth: A Time Series Analysis of Turkey 1960-2005', Paper presented at the Annual Meeting of Spring Meeting of Young Economists 2009, Istanbul
- Uz Akdoğan, I., and Geldi, H.K. (2013) 'Revisiting the Twin Deficit Hypothesis for the Economies of Europe', Journal of European Theoretical and Applied Studies, 1(1).
- Geldi, H.K. (2012) 'Trade Effects of Regional Integration: A Panel Cointegration Analysis', Economic Modelling, 29(5).